Center for Applied Public Research
Connecting research and practice
The Policy Forum is an opportunity for all public sector staff and policy experts to:
- Share your experience and learn from the success and failure of your peers
- Build your network by connecting to people who face the same challenges and
concerns you do
- Discover the latest research and ask questions of researchers and subject matter
- Implement best practices and learn how to put research into practice
- Deepen your skills by participating in policy-specific training
- Stay current with access to exclusive content
Having the firepower of Johns Hopkins and the Civic Impact group makes a difference. It’s well organized, it’s professional. It runs.
—Vishant Shah, Fire Analytics principal in Memphis, Tenn.
Click here to explore economic and social indicators that you can use to measure the economic and social impacts of Coronavirus on vulnerable populations.
Measuring COVID-19 economic response and recovery
COVID-19 Economic Impact Series
This series of interactive visuals highlights the economic impact of the pandemic on vulnerable populations. Check back for updates as we add to this series.