Explore Member Content
Featured This Month
“Welfare Money Is Paying for a Lot of Things Besides Welfare” in The Atlantic by Dr. Zach Parolin
Where Our Members Work
Connect with us
Join the private Policy Forum Facebook Group to connect with your peers in the Policy Forum and to discuss your work on economic mobility in an informal setting.
Links shared by participants during the session:
Measuring Your City
Get to know our Economic Mobility Policy Fellows
Readings about the first year of the Economic Mobility Policy Forum
Housing and Homelessness
Questioning Common Sense
Federal Policy and Poverty
Welfare Money Is Paying for a Lot of Things Besides Welfare in The Atlantic by Dr. Zach Parolin
Your membership in the Policy Forum gives you access to online courses provided by our partners at GovEx Academy in data management, performance analytics and related topics.
Guidance for Using Data
Please see resources linked below from our partners at GovEx for guidance for using data.
- Visit our partner GovEx to learn more about foundational practices
- Data Analysis Checklist
- Data Inventory Guide
- Data Ownership and Usage Terms for Government Contracts
- Identifying Issues in Data Quality
- Open Data Getting Started Guide
- Open Data Metadata Guide
- Open Data Portal Requirements
- Open Data Standards Directory
- Performance Management Getting Started Guide
- Asking the Right Questions
- Responding to Open Data Concerns
- Setting Performance Targets: Getting Started Guide
- What is Benchmarking?
- What Is Data Science?